STEVE GOODSON: MODERN DAY GENIUS
jbtsax
2009-09-12 23:27:19 UTC
Steve Goodson: Modern Day Genius
09/12/09 1:18 PM

"I know this forum is mostly players and customers who are fans of
Steve. He deserves that. I think that it needs to be said that we are
living in a time when we are all benefitting from probably the
greatest saxophone genius of all time. If you will just take a moment
to think about it, Steve has changed the face of the saxophone world
like nobody before him.

While all the other companies sat on their collective butts and sold
us the same old thing, Steve offered us some choices that were not
only different but also better. For the first time in history, we have
somebody who is actually thinking about the problems nwith the
saxophone and doing something about it so our playing lives are
easier.

Steve is under appreciated for sure. He's contoversial to say the
least, but he doesn't seem to care. His mission is to improve the
saxophone, and I admire his determination and stuborness in chasing
this goal. It's a shame there aren't more like him, but then as I
think about it, there can only be one Steve.

As much as I admire and appreciate his innovations, the thing I like
most is his attitude toward sharing what he knows. No other company is
as accessible. There's no other designer or manufacturer where you can
actually talk to the man who gets it done.

The critics really piss me off. They can't stand his success. Too bad
for them, because he's had to endure more than his share and keeps
right on going.

Thanks for being, Steve. You 'da man!"

Roland Lenard

Here is a cut and paste tribute to Steve Goodson from his Nation of
Music Forum. Remember that Roland Lenard was one of Goodson's 42 fake
identities that were exposed when his forum changed its format. I
hope Steve doesn't dislocate a shoulder patting himself on the back.
jbtsax
2009-09-12 23:35:23 UTC
Post by jbtsax
[...]
For proof go to this link: http://www.jbtsaxmusic.net/Goodson%20forum.html

Roland Lenard can be found on Old Forum page 3 and on the New Forum
about 3/4 of the way to the end.
saxxsymbol
2009-09-13 02:00:38 UTC
Post by jbtsax
[...]
about 3/4 of the way to the end.- Hide quoted text -
jbtsax
2009-09-13 03:54:46 UTC
Post by jbtsax
[...]
Would you like to deny any of this Chucky Baby? Let's hear your
stupid rationalization for this one if you have one. You are in such
good company with Goodson over there with the other the ethically
challenged dimwits who follow him and his sockpuppets. I'll bet you
get turned on when you put the big red reed in your mouth that Steve's
hands have been all over. You'll get his taste on your lips and
tongue. How heavenly that is going to be? Remember when you put that
reed on your mouthpiece to blow instead of lick and suck.
jbtsax
2009-09-13 13:48:27 UTC
Post by jbtsax
[...]
How about it Chuck? Care to comment on your megalomaniac friend?
I've got a lot more just like this one where he uses his fake
identities to heap praise on himself.
saxxsymbol
Roland Lenard
jbtsax
2009-09-13 17:25:30 UTC
Post by jbtsax
[...]
Since you are back on alt.music.sax Steve Goodson, would you care to
deny publicly that it is you making those remarks using the name
Roland Lenard?
jbtsax
This is too good to let leave the page just yet.
jbtsax
This is too good a story to let go to the bottom of the page just yet.
jbtsax
2009-09-14 13:48:44 UTC
Post by jbtsax
Post by jbtsax
[...]
Can you imagine any other grown man, using a fake identity to praise
himself in this fashion? What sick pathetic behavior on his part.
What amazes me is that Goodson does not realize that everyone can see
through what he is doing on that forum. This is why I believe him to
be a pathological liar, since he believes his own lies and bullshit.
For a full explanation of Steve Goodson's apparent sickness go to this
link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania